GEOCOSMO  February 1999

GEOCOSMO February 1999

Does your Hosting Company pay you?

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:48:12 EST

We would like to wish you a very Happy and Prosperous
1999! We hope your online business is doing well.

Have you considered where you want to be in the year 2000
with your online business? Are you providing your contacts the
information and online marketing tools that build relationships?
We would like to offer you two unique solutions to consider.

1) A “one of a kind” PC based database management
software that completely automates your follow-up.

2) A Premier Web Hosting package for under
$25/month.; A “full service” feature packed plan simply
not offered anywhere at this price. Plus you're paid
residual income for referrals and their referrals and
so on down 4 levels and a $20 fast start bonus for each!

For more information feel free to call us or fill out this online
form and someone from our office will get in touch with you.

<A HREF="http://209.139.57.8/Prosper-2000/">http://209.139.57.8/Prosper-2000/</A>

1) AUTOMATE YOUR EMAIL FOLLOW UP!

Powerful PC-based desktop software helps you
make maximum advantage of email: The perfect
follow-up software to manage all your contacts
and automate your follow-up. Convert more leads
into sales and get more bang from your advertising
dollars by putting your email follow up on autopilot!
Ask about the FREE Two-tiered reseller program
also available.

2) Not All Hosting Companies Are Created Equal!

Do you know how important your Web Hosting
company is to your Internet sales. You will learn
about a company that can provide you the
performance, speed, experience and support you
need to compete in Today's Internet of big bandwidth
and fast websites. And they pay you RESIDUAL
income for referring people to the absolute best value
on the Internet.;

Premier Hosting and Web Development products
at unheard of prices. The complete package for only
$24.95/month.

Automatically qualify as a distributor and get your
own replicating Website to promote your new Hosting
Business for FREE. Plus a complete online “REAL TIME”
downline, genealogy and up to the minute commission
tracking!!!

Come see the future of Web Hosting…….

* 30 meg Website with FULL ACCESS on Award
winning ultra-fast UNIX servers.

* Your web pages will load lighting fast from the 2nd
largest web hosting facility in the World and Yahoo is
across the isle! Plus the most experienced engineers
and programmers on staff 24/7.

* UNLIMITED POP EMAIL Accounts &amp; browser based
email with FREE UNLIMITED Autoresponders!

* FREE SECURE SERVER! With FREE Shopping
Cart system to provide the commerce solutions you need!

* Web based software to automatically add your own
metatags and SUBMIT your Website to the 20 major
search engines from ONE FORM as often as you want.

* Complete control and access with ftp, CGI-bin etc.
Know your website traffic patterns without counters
broadcasting it to the world.

For more information feel free to call us or fill out this online
form and someone from our office will get in touch with you.

<A HREF="http://209.139.57.8/Prosper-2000/">http://209.139.57.8/Prosper-2000/</A>

If you would like to be removed form our list click here,
<A HREF="http://209.38.140.32/remove.html">Take me to the remove list/</A>,
and fill in the needed information.

Best Wishes,

Diane