MES Archives

March 1999

MES@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Roberta Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moretown Educational <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:35:35 -0800
Hi there,
Board meeting on the 25th at 7:30pm following the concert.
Re: Ellen's resignation
Ads are running as is the usual"underground" search for candidates. Her
shoes will be hard to fill and I am feeling her loss already.
During transition, it will be necessary to put the following into place.
    a) Linda Holden has graciously agreed to help us out until a
replacement can be found.  She will spend two days with Ellen next week
to learn the absolute necessities of the position and is willing to sub
until April vacation.
    b) Laura Titus and Susan Wilson will temporarily take over all
accounting at our building in order to process invoices and purchase
orders using our system so there are no holes when the new person
begins.
    c) Sue Dillan will be brought in as nurse on the days the Annette is
not in the building for about three weeks.
It makes me question if this job is doable by one person.

Ellen is writing up an exit interview at my request and I will give you
copies at the next board meeting.
RB