LISTSERV Archives

EDSS-295 Home

EDSS-295  May 1999

EDSS-295 May 1999

QUERY : Curious minds want to know

Steve Cavrak <[log in to unmask]>

Telecommunications and the Information Highway <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 May 1999 11:51:40 -0400

At UVM, some of us are talking about the "student
of the future." Our student of the future are, of
course, pretty much the students you meet every day.
Can you ask the following questions of them - You
can tell them that the director of academic computing
at UVM wants to know :

- how many of your students have internet
  at home ?

- how many of your students have email at home ?

- how many of your students have their own home
  page ?

- how many of them plan on going to college ?

- in the future, do they expect college to be
  more like the internet or more like high school ?

- what hs graduating class are these students in ..

Please send the results back to me "[log in to unmask]"
and I'll let you know what the results look like ..

Thanks !

Steve