At UVM, some of us are talking about the "student
of the future." Our student of the future are, of
course, pretty much the students you meet every day.
Can you ask the following questions of them - You
can tell them that the director of academic computing
at UVM wants to know :
- how many of your students have internet
at home ?
- how many of your students have email at home ?
- how many of your students have their own home
- how many of them plan on going to college ?
- in the future, do they expect college to be
more like the internet or more like high school ?
- what hs graduating class are these students in ..
Please send the results back to me "[log in to unmask]"
and I'll let you know what the results look like ..