Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GEOCOSMO Home

GEOCOSMO  August 1999

GEOCOSMO August 1999

Requested Information

In situ cosmogenic isotopes <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 05:38:55 -0400

The information in this message is private and confidential and
is intended for the addressed recipient only. You are receiving
this special offer because your address was provided as someone
who might be interested in receiving investment news and
opportunities. If you wish to be excluded from any future
mailings simply erase this message.

Dear Friend, Due to a copyrights filing requirement we can only
send out a limited number of invitations to work. We are offering
a full or part-time position in various industries. As to the
salary, it's totally up to you, as you will be running your own
business, the sky is the limit. What you will see represents a
completely legal money making businesses that anyone can run to
generate a significant residual income.

You will get unique opportunities. This is a genuine offer, not a
chain letter, money-game, telecom scheme, or any of the
multitudes of dubious "business" offers that come through your
email box. These business opportunities will easily generate a
residual income of $2,000 to $6,000 every month with only a
part-time commitment (about 10 hours per week). A full-time
commitment (about 30 hours per week), based on statistics
gathered from our current clients (and my own personal
experience), will translate into an income of $10,000 or more per
month!

This is the only source for legitimate information with a
potential to become a successful independently wealthy person.
Please do not confuse our offer with illegal chain letter schemes
and neither is our offer an invitation to participate in a
multi-level or network marketing program.

Our program is the most legitimate, realistic independent job
opportunities available today!

As we are only accepting a limited number of requests for
Employment Guide and Kit in a given month, therefore hurry to get
yours as soon as possible.

---
If you are interested in the above offer please print and fill
out the form below and mail to the address indicated:

Name:

Address:

E-mail:

[____] I am enclosing $28 U.S.(includes $4.95 Shipping &
Handling) for my Employment Guide and Kit so I can start
exploring the opportunities right away. Please allow 3-4 weeks
for processing.

[____] Money Order

(No US Postal Money Order)

[____] Cashier Check

Send To:

TYSS Company

Processing Dpt Offer-2101

15500 Erwin Street, Suite 104

Van Nuys, Ca 91411

====

Also, if we receive your response in 5 business days you will
receive a free bonus - our exclusive Internet for Free brochure,
valued $35 or more!

Hurry!