MUNINET Archives

September 1999

MUNINET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Barbara Oles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:18:27 -0400
Joanne:  Glad you enjoyed the day.  It is nice to know that all the work
that goes into this day by many different clerks is appreciated.  We really
hope you do join us for golf.  It is a great time to relax and enjoy your
fellow clerks and venders before we get down to business the next day.

Barbara