UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Christy Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 06:27:54 EDT
Dear flownetters,
SVT is expanding the role of the Legislative Watch Subcommittee and wants to
identify individuals interested in serving the society by monitoring state
Medicare carriers.  The goal is to have members in each state who would serve
as representatives to the state Carrier Medical Director.  State
representatives will monitor local Medicare payment policies, and respond to
proposals with adequate documentation to support their positions. This will
be supported by the Government Relations Committee.  We are looking for
regional representatives as well as state representatives. SVT has a
guidebook to help you get started. If you are interested in becoming active
in legislative and Medicare issues, and in serving your profession, please
contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank You,
Christy L. Cornwell, LPN, RVT