UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lisa Mekenas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:12:56 EDT
Marsha,
While I realize the temporal artery studies you do are still "research", I
want to thank you and your physicians for sharing the information you have
already gathered.  This enables us, the working techs who do not get to do
research projects,  something to go on when we are asked to do a scan by a
physician.  I believe these are valuable learning tools.  Those of us that
are fortunate to work with updated equipment are able to scan the temporal
arteries and can start to make comparisons with our studies and those that
you do.  Your protocols have helped to organize our studies also.
Again--thanks for the time and info.

Lisa