UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Susan Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:44:33 EDT
Immediate opening for a M-F, fulltime, day position with call for a
registered vascular technologist or registry eligible tech. for our vascular
lab.  General ultrasound or echo experience are a plus.  The vascular lab did
3177 studies last year  and currently has 1 fulltime RVT.
     The vascular lab is a part of non-invasive cardiology department and
shares space with 2 echo techs.  We have 3 ATL 5000 that have echo and
vascular packages on machine and 1 IMEX 9100.
     Tests performed are carotid, venous, arterial bypass grafts,
hemodialysis grafts scans and arterial plethysmography with semental systolic
pressures studies.  Just starting to add transcranial imaging to tests
performed in lab.
     Vascular lab is working towards ICAVL accreditation with an outside
agency and plans for digital lab in near future.
      Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center, 400 beds, is located in Ft.
Myers, Florida on the gulf coast.
      If interested Fax resume to 941-931-8769.  Attention vascular lab, Sue
Tice, BS RVT