UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Rob Daigle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:43:00 -0600
Carmen, this reply is a bit off your question, but we had a gel-warmer in
our lab  few years back that was on the fritz and it was emitting an RF
noise that was causing big interference with our duplex scanner.  We
moved another duplex system into the exam room thinking the original one
had "gone south", and the noise appeared in the second system as well.
 Unplugging the gel warmer "repaired" both systems.
Rob Daigle