LISTSERV Archives

EDSS-295 Home

EDSS-295  November 1999

EDSS-295 November 1999

Feedback on Telecom Industry Article

Ian Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Telecommunications and the Information Highway <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:40:01 -0500

Hello,

We are launching today the second issue of our new web-based magazine for
Competitive Intelligence (CI) and strategic planning professionals.  In this
month’s issue, we have selected to examine the CI field within the telecom
industry.

As professionals in the telecom industry, please give us your critical (and
fair !) feedback and tell us what you think about the feature.  Please send
your opinions on the article directly to me.

The article can be found at Competia, (www.competia.com) in the In Focus
section of the publication. To have access to the article, please subscribe
free of charge.

Ian Smith

Ian Smith
Executive Resource Inc.
1250 Rene Levesque Ouest/West, Bureau/Suite 2200
Montreal, Quebec, H3B 4W8, Canada

www.executive-resource.com

Become a member of the community for
Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Planning  professionals:
www.competia.com