SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Archives

December 1999

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
George Salzman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:21:51 -0500
December 27, 1999, Oaxaca, Mexico

Friends,
December 27, 1999

Friends,

   This note is for several purposes.

First, I want to alert you to a discussion that I think may have profound
impact on the movement for social transfomation, a discussion now in its
early stages, which you may want to join.

Second, I want to let you know that Iíve posted material about this in a new
folder on my website, at URL
    http://omega.cc.umb.edu/~salzman/StrategyForRevolution/

Third, Iím also posting new items chronicling on-the-ground conditions in
some parts of southern Mexico, at URL
    http://omega.cc.umb.edu/~salzman/InformationOnMexico

Fourth, please change my e-mail address from: [log in to unmask]
            to: [log in to unmask]

      With best wishes for the new year, sincerely,
George