hi everyone,
may we run into trouble using diamond tip micro drills for sampling on
solid biological material for subsequent CN analysis with EA-IRMS?
I wouldn't think so but better safe than sorry.
thx
Chris

*University of Tasmania │CSL - Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry*

Dr. Christian Dietz, Facility Manager *│*Private Bag 74, Hobart, 7005
Tasmania

 ( Tel: (+61) 3 6226 7820, cell phone: (+61) 4 9780 8570 *│*URL: Central
Science Laboratory
<http://www.utas.edu.au/research/central-science-laboratory>

This message is intended exclusively for its adressee and may contain
immediately notify us via e-mail and delete.