hi everyone,
may we run into trouble using diamond tip micro drills for sampling on solid biological material for subsequent CN analysis with EA-IRMS?
I wouldn't think so but better safe than sorry.
thx
Chris

University of Tasmania │CSL - Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry

Dr. Christian Dietz, Facility Manager Private Bag 74, Hobart, 7005 Tasmania

 ( Tel: (+61) 3 6226 7820, cell phone: (+61) 4 9780 8570 URL: Central Science Laboratory

This message is intended exclusively for its adressee and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete.