Congratulations for the initiative. You may also be curious to read about several other forms of discrimination in academia:

https://cspicenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/AcademicFreedom.pdf

Matheus C. Carvalho
Centre for Coastal Biogeochemistry, Southern Cross University, Australia
Editor for Plos ONE and HardwareX (Elsevier)

Online course about lab automation: bit.ly/2Hg5gfj

Book: Practical Laboratory Automation Made Easy with AutoIt
Open source autosampler for liquids: bit.ly/2QVnDJU
Open source autosampler for solids: bit.ly/3erjacu
Open source autosampler for field work: bit.ly/34cHKut