They are marketing directly to high school students. https://fizzsocial.app/Highschool

The privacy policy has multiple red flags.

This reads a lot like a data collection play, where they have an app and are angling to get acquired for their dataset, not their service.

Based on what they collect in their service (assuming their privacy policy is accurate) any chance of anonymity on this service is pretty small.

Cheers,

Bill