Hello all:

We are seeking a Digital Learning Leader to fill an unexpected vacancy we have at EWSD. Join a great team here and support teaching, learning, STEM and assessment with technology.  Apply today --  Schoolspring posting is up.
We are shooting for a short window so we can interview before school ends (if that is possible!)... so apply soon!

Thanks
--
Peter Drescher
Director of Technology and Innovation

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.