Michael Taub <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>   Any chance of misdirecting them to MRG ;-)?  They are awfully close to
>each other, and MRG will rock this weekend,

I know, I know, but we're looking at a bunch of beginner/intermediate skiers
here, with kids etc.  (I figure I'll be spending 90% of the time playing
"Herr ski-instruktor", 10% sneaking off for a decent run or 3.)  Bolton
seemed to be the venue of choice (theirs, not necessarily mine, although
I can have fun just about anywhere.)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop