Hi Jeff,

>Dana - missed you (my fault) over Xmas, I'll be out
>there (and at the Tavern) this weekend.

I'll be flying the plaid in the form of a Johnson Woolens fanny
pack.  I'll probably be skiing on some ugly green Kastle Rage's
mounted tele, and will most likely be cruising a lot of green
territory with the in-laws, with the occasional free run down
more interesting stuff.

I understand that they're unloading the chair to skier's right
only at the mid station (?).  I'll probably skin up to the summit
a few times with my wife if it looks promising.

Keep an eye out for us- she'll be skiing on some short & shapely
red Atomic MegaCarv 3.20s mounted tele.  She's likely to be
wearing a teal full-body suit, given the coolth, while I'll
be either in a black Moonstone activent anorak, or a purple/white/
black Head Gore-Tex anorak.

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop