Marc Chrusch wrote:

> Sometimes I think I know what this means and other times I'm not so sure.
> Could someone please explain "riding goofy"? Is this the same thing as
> "fakey"?

Yeah, you gotta get up with the lingo man..
Just say "I'm dropping a fakey" when you're getting goofy from a hit
otherwise you'll get switched and might end up going mute by accident.
Last time I tried it I hucked my breakfast all over the place..
it was nasty.. they had to call the switch plow to clean it up
get it?
I dont...

Jerm