Well after these extremely col temps here in RI Yawgoo in RI has become
fully operational on its 245 vert, 12 trail hill.  I started off
teaching what was quite possibly the worst damn lesson in the world.
The I took about 10 runs on and icey/packed powder conditions and left.
The park at yawgoo is finally up and there is a 15 foot gap jump  and
big tabletop which is very cool because there is nothing else to do
there but get better in the air.  Sorry if noone cares about this,
someone told me to report on here so I did.  It might kinda make ya
realize how sweet it must be to live in VT or anywhere with mountains
for that matter.  Oh yeah, Yawgoo was bout 75% boarders at least
tonight, but the main reason for that was because they have been
watching mtv too long and saw all the "cool" guys boarding.  Sorry if
that sounds a little rash to you boarders out there cause I know it isnt
100% true but it goes with a good majority of the people out here.
~CHris