This is a very old, Russian conference and I haven't found any sign of it at
NLM or on Melvyl and I need an article out of it.  The citation I have is as
follows:

Prazdnikova, NV; Lukashevich EF (1956). Changes in blood suger under the
influence of adequate and nonadequate suggestions in hypnosis.  In: Tez.
nauchn. prakt. konfer. po vopr. psikhoter (Moskva) pp. 1-4.

I'm figuring that this is something like the following:  Tezisy
nauchno-prakticheska konferentsiia po voprosam psikhoterapiia though I
searched it under several permutations.  If anyone can help with this I'd be
most appreciative.  We can pay up to $15 for this.  Thanks for checking.

Kathy Kimber
Health Sciences Library
California Pacific Medical Center
UOP School of Dentistry