The deadline for the Winter issue of the South Central Connection has been
extended -- please have your stories to me by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February
4.

Of course, if you'd like to meet the old deadline of January 28, you're
certainly welcome to!  And thanks to everyone who has already sent me items
for this issue!

Items can be emailed to me at [log in to unmask] as part of your email
message or as an attachment.  You may also fax items to me at 210-567-2490.

Thanks!
Janna

***********************
Janna Lawrence, MLIS, AHIP                      MLA/PSS Chair
mailto:[log in to unmask]            SCC/MLA Newsletter Editor
                                        SCC/MLA Chapter Council Alternate
Reference & Instructional Services Coordinator
Briscoe Library 7940
7703 Floyd Curl Dr., San Antonio, TX  78229-3900
210.567.2400    fax:210.567.2490    http://www.library.uthscsa.edu
Inspirational talks are fine
but you'll motivate more people with chocolate.