Seems there was a discussion on this a few months back...

I have been trying to get into the MEDLIB-L archives all day with no
luck.  I also have been trying the Deja.com site with no luck either.
Doesn't look like Medlib-l is archived there anymore!

Anyway, I am given the task of coming up with a list of children's books
for wait areas.  I know, I know, they will just get ripped off, I
already tried to convince the person asking me that this was a bad
option.  Still in the name of improving customers satisfaction scores, I
agreed to find a list of books for children 10 and under that could be
put on bookshelves in a waiting area.

Instead I recommended *magazines*.  Besides Children's HiLites, what
other magazines would you recommend for a waiting area?

Thanks!

Paul

Paul Blobaum, Medical Librarian
Silver Cross Hospital           [log in to unmask]
1200 Maple Road
Joliet, IL  60432