Sorry to clutter the list with a non-skiing post, but is anyone else
getting blank messages from certain people? I just got 3 in a row, from Jim
Dugan, Ed Malczyk, and Richard Meyer. What e-mail program are you guys
using? I think the problem is on my end - I'm using Eudora Pro 4.0 on a Mac
- but if anyone else has encountered this problem and knows how to fix it,
I'd love to hear about it!

Obligatory skiing content - headed up to Burke this Saturday; if anyone
wants to meet up for a couple of runs, let me know.

Benjie
------