Dylan Gamache <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>No way you'd enjoy any Dynastar product for more than a season, max.
>I think you'd be lucky to  days out of them and still have enough
>enough response to enjoy.

OTOH, if they're good & cheap, and you _like_ them, think of them as
disposables (like Matt Duffy does :-).  But seriously, one of my 220#
teammates used to race Dynastars all the time, break them, and replace
them (under warranty or otherwise).

>Do your self a favor and pick up some Volkls. You sound like a perfect
>match for what their skis demand.

Yup- the same teammate bought some P20RS about 4 years ago and they still
ski/look like new.  You can find some real deals on longish Volkl P20s
now that the world has gone on to shapes.  Try the RS versions in say,
a 208cm, you'll be happy as a pig in...

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop