Thanks Marc! I will let you know the definition of intermediate after
Friday :-)

Please respond to Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:    (bcc: Greg Beers/SDD/NAM/APCC)
From: Marc Guido <[log in to unmask]> on 02/01/2000 10:47 AM
Subject:  Re: [SKIVT-L] Jay

> Are the
> intermediate glades at Jay a good place to bring an intermediate skier to
> introduce them to glades and powder?

Use Stateside Glade as the bellweather run.

> Any of the expert glades safe enough
> for an intermediate skier?

Depends on how you define "intermediate", but for an easier "black" glade
try North Glade.  If that works, up the ante a little.

> Any intermediate terrain left bumped up to
> introduce them to smaller moguls?

Try Liftline below Taxi, under the Red Chair (the fixed-grip quad).
Marc Guido
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com