Skip King <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>American skiers almost invariably think they're better at it than they
>really are. Canadians, no.  Euros, no.

Oh no- say it ain't _so_ Skip!  If this is true, I'm in deep, deep,
trouble, 'cuz I _suck_, which means not only am I a sloppy slobby
skier, I suck worse than I _think_ I do! (No _wonder_ I've never
broken the 20 handicap barrier at a NASTAR- and here I always thought
that it was 'cuz the pacesetters were sandbaggin' :-)

Can anybody spare a Prozac?

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop