Sorry for the non-ski related interruption, but it has been brought
to my attention that due to a non-Y2K compliant mailer, my messages
to SkiVT-L and others from Jan 1st until now show up as from either
the start of the Unix epoch i.e. 1969, or better yet, the year 100.

I remember the former, but I like the idea of the later though.  OK,
except for the lack of sanitation and rampant disease.  A Unix System
Admin from the first century...  What a concept for a movie!

All should be fixed now, but some of you may have mail from me way down
there at the bottom of your inbox.

At least I wasn't mailing HTML.

Everyone have fun skiing this weekend.  Someone needs to get some plaid
shown on ESPN at the X-Games.

--