"Matthew T. Reagan" wrote:

> Quoth "Benjamin D. Bloom" <[log in to unmask]>
> |
> |I took advantage of MRG's 1st time deal - $40 for rentals, lesson, and
> |ticket.
>
> Wow!  Didn't see this in any of the MRG ski school material.  Is it
> simply the "Beginner Learn to Ski Package" with tele gear?
>
> Having missed all the NATO primers this season, I'm definitely giving
> this a shot.

I guess it's probably the same as their usual Learn to ski package - I
didn't pay much attention.  I just went to the ski-school desk and asked
them about first-timer tele lessons.  It's definitely their normal price.

There's even a deal that you can get another group lesson in the afternoon
- 2 hours for $20. I didn't feel like I needed it; in fact, I was tired
enough that I don't think it would have been beneficial.

-Ben
--
Benjamin D. Bloom                      802.355.4025 (c)
College Street Magazine Webmaster      802.654.8000 (o)