The vice president of finance has asked for sample job descriptions for a
director of managed care.  We have had 2 people in the position who have
moved to other jobs within the system.
I assume we have one that needs rewritten.  We are a 3 hospital system with
a total of slightly over 300 beds, wellness center, occuaptional health,
home health, etc.

Please send the descriptions to me.

If you know anyone interested in this vacant position, have him/her send a
resume to John J. Kastelic, Vice President of Finance at the same address
as mine.

TIA

Marilyn J. Roe, Library Director                [log in to unmask]
MedCentral Health System                        fax             419-526-8124
335 Glessner Avenue                             phone   419-526-8515
Mansfield, OH  44903-2265