Carol Gilbert's point of view that JCAHO does not "check on us" since
we do a greata job  is probably correct, but problematic: we ALL know that we do a great job, and our
customers know, too.  It is the Hospital Administrators, for the most
part, who DO NOT KNOW, and it is very nice to have someone "remin" them
of it every so often... It is no often enough, becasue some memories,
when not backed by "income", tend to fade fast.

Dalia Kleinmuntz                                          847/570-2664
Webster Library                                      FAX: 847/570-2926
Evanston Hospital/Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
2650 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL 60201                                 [log in to unmask]

"Behold the turtle who makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"
- James Brynat Conant, 1893-1973