    Though our library is not exactly in Hungary, we serve a large Hungarian comunity
and subscribe to this journal. The title of the article (a case report) is:
    "Transplantation glomerulopathy, lymphogranulomatosis (Hodgkin's lymphoma) and lip
cancer in one patient under immunosuppressive treatment".
    The patient' s age: 50 years; sex: male.
    I hope this helps.

Ioana Robu, MSc
Director
BIBLIOTECA CENTRALA