Though our library is not exactly in Hungary, we serve a large Hungarian comunity and subscribe to this journal. The title of the article (a case report) is:
    "Transplantation glomerulopathy, lymphogranulomatosis (Hodgkin's lymphoma) and lip cancer in one patient under immunosuppressive treatment".
    The patient' s age: 50 years; sex: male.
    I hope this helps.

Ioana Robu, MSc
Director
BIBLIOTECA CENTRALA
UNIVERSITATEA DE MEDICINA SI FARMACIE
Str. Avram Iancu 31
3400 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Tel: +40-64-192629
Fax: +40-64-190832
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Catherine Mooney wrote:

Hello,

Hopefully someone out there can help me.

One of my Pathologists is looking for information from a Hungarian Journal article.

In Orvosi Hetilap, volumn 135, issue 24, 1994;  pages 1309-1312

What is the age of the patient?
What is the sex of the patient?
And where is the tumor located?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.