I have a request for a publication of the Oregon Office of Health Policy.  I checked NLM Locator & the OHSU Library Catalog; neither had it listed.  Does anyone have a copy that I could borrow or would someone photocopy if it isn't too long?

Title:  The Cost of Health Care in Oregon
Publisher:  Office of Health Policy, Dept. of Human Resources, Oregon Health Div.
Date Pub:  Mar. 1995

This information is from my patron's bibliography.  I hope it's correct.

Please contact me before sending anything so that I won't get duplicates.  Thank you.

Beth Addis, Librarian
Anderson Area Medical Center
800 N. Fant St.
Anderson, SC 29621