Hello,
I'm trying to find an article that a doctor claims has been published, but I can't find a citation so far.  Will try non-medical indexes next.  But perhaps one of you can help?

The citation I have is:

Brod SA. Henninger ED. Decuir B. Brosnan PG. Orlander PR. Hardin DS. Lavis VR. Mootha S. Riley WJ. Ingested IFN-alpha prolongs the "honeymoon" period in newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes mellitus.  (submitted)

Thanks for any help!
Priscilla Shontz

Priscilla K. Shontz
Librarian, Driscoll Children's Hospital
Medical Library
3533 S. Alameda, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
http://www.driscollchildrens.org/library/
Phone: 361-694-5467   |   Fax:       361-694-4249
E-mail:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
President, ALA New Members Round Table, http://www.ala.org/nmrt/
Co-chair, NASIG Continuing Education Committee, http://www.nasig.org/