-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Notte
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 10:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pretty park virus

Hi Gregg,
   Thanks for the virus warning. I have a question that maybe you can
answer. VISMT
publishes a list of math programs that met the standards ( such as Mathland,
Everyday Math, etc.) Could you get me that list either by email or fax
(2592692)
      Thanks,
       John Notte