    Well the semester is almost over and we have two very important
things that need to be done before everyone scatters to the winds on
their summer plans.  The first order of business is the election of
officers for next year.  I will unfortunately be graduating, so a new
president is definitely needed.  While we made do with only two officers
this year, we would like to have four: President, Vice President,
Secretary, and Webmaster.  The President and Vice President are the
tradition first and second in command positions.  The Secretary is as
usual responsible for correspondence and in our case often for postering
as well.  The Webmaster is responsible for maintaining and developing
the CSSA website and also the email list.  Of course it really is more
just a team of people doing whatever needs to be done to make meetings
and events happen, and the more people are on it the lighter the
workload for everyone and the more that can be done.
    I know this is somewhat short notice but I think it will fit best
into everyone's schedules to have the elections meeting onWednesday,
April 26th at 6:30 PM.  This will be a short meeting in Votey 367, and
as always an array of snack food will be present.  Our esteemed Vice
President Caitlin Coughlin has decided she will run for President.  If
you are interested in running for any office, please notify Caitlin or
myself so we can put you on the ballot.  Even if you cannot attend the
meeting, you never know who else will run, you may still be elected
:-).  Also please let us know if you cannot attend the meeting, if it
turns out to be a bad time for everyone an online election may be
necessary (CSSA boldly leaping into the future :-)).
    Other item of business, end of year fun activity.  My personal
favorite is a game of ultimate frisbee on the CBW green on a Saturday
afternoon, with lunch grilled of course.  As a date I was considering
April 29th, kindof as the breather before the last few crazy days of the
semester, but I am open to new suggestions of activity or time, for
instance if we are all overloaded for the 29th, Saturday May 6th, in the
middle of exams, may be the better choice.  Anyway let us know how you
all feel, goodluck as the semester winds down, and hope to see you on
Wednesday :-)
The Prez,
    Iain