-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Richard G. Shover, Jr
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 11:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Filtering Software

Folks - I am the director of technology for OENSU.  I am interested in
people who are using filtering software and those who are not.  I would like
to know what is being used, how you choose that particular software, and if
you are not using any, why not and do you plan on implementing.  I would
also be interested in knowing how your school is configured, i.e. k-6, k-8,
7-8 or 9-12.

Thanks - Rick
North Troy Consulting Services
Where you and technology come together.