     Where can I get information on CCI? One of our physicians wanted to take
     the exam throught them since they do not require physicians to take the
     physics portion. I did not have any information since all of our
     technologists are registered thru ARDMS.

Subject: Re: Vascular Exam with CCI
Author:  UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]> ("Naveed Aslam,RDMS,RVS"
<[log in to unmask]>) at BSHSIBTW
Date:    4/11/00 9:50 PM

       I have 2 credentials from ARDMS and after taking exam with CCI
       it is my
       feeling that
       CCI is the true not for profit organization.And if you are
       talking about
       validity
       I konw several people they have ARDMS credential and they can
       not even scan
       why  you have to take two exams with ARDMS all this is just
       money thing
       My hospital is getting Accredetation based on my credential and
       I dont think
       that
       I know less then any body . I am an intructor at George
       Washington University
       Your credential dose not preove any thing it is you who has to
       know what you
       are doing
       you can earn these credentials only by taking Edelman's courses .
       naveed