From: Bill Schroedter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Graft follow-up

Hi, Was talking with a colleaque and a question arose about the routine
post-op
follow up of lower extremity bypass. It would seem that imaging has become
pretty much the standard along with an ABI. (I am talking about obtaining
waveforms at the ankle here in addition to obtaining the pressure.) Our
question
was, how many of you charge for the physiologic component in addition to the
duplex charge? Those that charge for both, any problems with payment??
Thanks.

Bill Schroedter
Venice,Fl.