David,

I have trained 4 LPNs into Vascular Technology using Burwin as a quide for
Vascular Physics with much success.  I studied from Edelman and Kremkau.  Burwin
is by far the easiest to understand and most comprehensive and directly related
to Vascular.

Good Luck.  You can obtain CMEs and study at your owm pace.

Connie McCoy

David vigay <[log in to unmask]> on 04/13/2000 11:31:11 AM

Please respond to UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>