        From:   Your Name [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, April 18, 2000 7:56 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        On Call

        Looking for the experience of other institutions dealing with
weekend
        on-call.  How are you handling weekend in-patients who are not being
        discharged until Monday or later? We get called in for 20-25 exams a
        weekend.  Carotids, PVR's, Venous.  This just the tip of the
iceberg.  Many
        problems with ER calls also.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!