We do not use saline inside of the cover, only sterile gel.  We fill the wound
with saline.  We have not had any problems with the covers.  Could this be the
differnce?

Connie McCoy

"Bowmer, Mary" <[log in to unmask]> on 04/19/2000 01:10:53 PM

Please respond to UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:    (bcc: Connie E McCoy/MGCR/CHP)

Subject:  Re: probe covers

The seal between the two materials is separating when saline is used inside
the cover.  The reason for this is being investigated. Thanks, Mary Margaret
-----Original Message-----
From: Francine Nardinelli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

SO WHAT WAS REASON THAT YOUR PROBE COVERS "FELL APART"??

WE HAVE USED ALOT OF THEM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. PLEASE SHARE WITH US.
THANKS.

At 12:01 PM 4/13/00 -0700, you wrote:

Dear Flownetters, When I sent out the notice over flownet regarding the
Entos CL 10-5 probe covers on April 3, 2000, I was unaware that another
individual from our facility was already in contact with the company. This
individual had received information from the company in a timely manner and
with an acceptable response. We are quickly coming to alternatives that were
not foreseen. Thanks for your time, Sincerely, Mary Margaret Bowmer

<<<<