the sterile gel comes packed with the sterile probe cover.  I do not order them,
surgery orders their own supplies.  But, I do not think it is an added expense,
unless the probe covers come with and without gel.
Different styles, I suppose.  But, how do you get the unsterile gel into the
sterile probe cover without contamination?

Connie McCoy

"Rice, Ken" <[log in to unmask]> on 04/28/2000 04:23:21 PM

Please respond to UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>