Bonnie,    You speak specifically of "your" imager being more then adequate to
image deep abdominals for endo stent follow ups. Tell me a secret, what imager
are you using at Stanford to follow these up. We are doing multiples here ie.
4-6 per month and have no follow up capabilities at this time. Currently using
ATL's 3000's, 3500's, and HP5500. What do you consider an adequate machine set
up correctly to see what "we" need to see???   Thanks,    Ric