Bill Johnson, Dunmore PA.
"naveed" wrote;

>>> have 2 credentials from ARDMS and after taking exam with CCI it is my
feeling that CCI is the true not for profit organization<<<

Not for profit is has nothing to do with charges for tests.

>>>I konw several people they have ARDMS credential and they can not even
scan<<< You assume all CCI credentialed floks can scan?  Based on what
criteria?

>>>why  you have to take two exams with ARDMS all this is just money thing<<<
I assume from this statement that an understanding of physics is
unimportant???  OK, If I get the gist of your argument (perhaps not) two
tests cost more than one so more "profit" for the non-profit organization.  I
still to not understand your arguement.

>>>My hospital is getting Accredetation based on my credential <<<  So the
issue is "acceptable" credentials?  No, the issue is; did your lab receive
accreditation from a respectable agency.

>>>and I dont think that I know less then any body <<< Well, I know I know
less than lots of bodies, but more than some.  The issue is not what I know,
but how has my knowledge been tested.  Can I demonstrate mimimal level
competency?  That is the Only reason for the credential testing we have at
present.

>>>I am an intructor at George Washington University<<<(sic)  Sorry but I was
not intructed there.

>>>Your credential dose not preove any thing it is you who has to know what
you
are doing<<< Only thing I wanted to "preove" was my competence..  To myself,
but for my patients.

>>>you can earn these credentials only by taking Edelman's courses <<<
Whoops, you got me there.  I should of done that, but why, if my credentials
do not prove anything?.

Guess I have a lot to learn.  Sorry folks, gotta to sign up for Sid's course
now.  I sure as heck can wait for the course at George.  Sorry Naveed for my
lack of diplomacy here, but you kind of got my goat.  If you can support the
statements you made and I quoted, I hope you will.

"til then,

Peace and understanding.