I have 2 credentials from ARDMS and after taking exam with CCI it is my
feeling that
CCI is the true not for profit organization.And if you are talking about
validity
I konw several people they have ARDMS credential and they can not even scan
why  you have to take two exams with ARDMS all this is just money thing
My hospital is getting Accredetation based on my credential and I dont think
that
I know less then any body . I am an intructor at George Washington University
Your credential dose not preove any thing it is you who has to know what you
are doing
you can earn these credentials only by taking Edelman's courses .
naveed