The seal between the two materials is separating when saline is used inside the cover.  The reason for this is being investigated. Thanks, Mary Margaret     -----Original Message-----
From: Francine Nardinelli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: probe covers

SO WHAT WAS REASON THAT YOUR PROBE COVERS "FELL APART"??

WE HAVE USED ALOT OF THEM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. PLEASE SHARE WITH US. THANKS.

At 12:01 PM 4/13/00 -0700, you wrote:

Dear Flownetters, When I sent out the notice over flownet regarding the Entos CL 10-5 probe covers on April 3, 2000, I was unaware that another individual from our facility was already in contact with the company. This individual had received information from the company in a timely manner and with an acceptable response. We are quickly coming to alternatives that were not foreseen. Thanks for your time, Sincerely, Mary Margaret Bowmer

<<<<