Peter Salts <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I can't wait to drool on the pictures!
>
>POST 'EM SOMEWHERE(FirstTracks maybe) IF YOU CAN.

I've got to see them first, then get permission & prints to scan, and
hopefully there'll be more than a couple that are web-worthy.  It'll
be quite some time- early summer maybe, when the group meets for a
picture swap & BS session (that I'm hoping to be invited to), but I'll
probably see some sooner.  I'll keep y'all posted.

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop