I did all of my riding at Stratton this year(8 outings )=march was taken up
with various trips south.No trip out west. Why Stratton: great cruising
terrain, great grooming and snowmaking and the Express card makes it one of
the more reasonably priced areas in s. vt. Arriving early a.m. at the
sunbowl gives the day skiier a good place to change, take warmup runs on
supertrail and I hope the anticipated changes in real estate and lifts on
that side of the mountain doesn't mess it up for me.